New Clients have three booking options:
- Acne Program Consult & Treatment
- Medi-Facial Consult & Treatment
- Relaxation Facial & Consult
Please be aware of the following Policies:
- Children are not allowed at your appointment or in the treatment room unless they are receiving a service. Please make childcare arrangements. If you bring a child to your appointment, we will have to reschedule you and a $30 reschedule fee will apply.
- If you are bringing your minor child for their appointment, we ask that you leave siblings and other family members at home. Our lobby cannot accommodate extended family members in the waiting area and it is disruptive to other guests.
- One client per treatment room. If you would like to stay with your minor child in the treatment room, we ask that you allow the Esthetician to perform the treatment and consultation uninterrupted.
- We require consultation paperwork for new clients, so please arrive 5-10 minutes early. Your appointment will end at its scheduled time.
- Please inform us at time of booking of any special needs, allergies or sensitivities you may have, so that we can better accommodate you. Please read the contraindications below:
Here are some conditions for which a Facial, Acne Treatment, or Wax is contraindicated (not recommended) or conditions that may cause us to modify your treatment:
- Current or recent use of Accutane (must have discontinued Accutane for 6 months or more)
- Current or recent use of Retinols such as Tretinoin, Retin-A, Renova, Differin, Tazorac, Avage, EpiDuo, Ziana and high-percentage AHA and BHA products. We require temporarily discontinuing use of these products for 5-7 days prior to your service. Please consult with your Doctor before temporarily discountinuing use of any prescription medications.
- Sunburn on the face or area being treated
- Open cuts or abrasions on the area being treated
- Bruises and swelling (Get your physician’s approval for a treatment)
- Active herpes lesions/Cold Sores
- Conjuctivitis (“pink eye”)
- Severe eczema
- Severe psoraisis
- Fungal infection
- Extreme allergic sensitivities
- Illness – please reschedule as a courtesy to the staff and other clients
- Recent Botox or Filler treatment (no facial treatments within 48 hours for Botox, 2 weeks for Filler). We can perform your facial or wax directly BEFORE you receive Botox or Fillers.
- Recent laser treatment (wait at least 2 weeks)
- Facials/Acne Treatments: Do not wax the facial area within 7 days of your service
- Pregnancy: if you are pregnant or nursing let us know so we can make treatment adjustments if required.
- Health Conditions: please provide a Doctor’s note if you are undergoing treatment for any severe health conditions.
Please note that if you arrive to your appointment with any of these contraindications, you may be asked to reschedule and a $30 reschedule fee may apply.
24-hour cancellation or rescheduling notice is required. Your appointment has been reserved just for you, therefore Cancellation Policies will be enforced. You may cancel by calling (760) 736-8240.
- No Show: You will be charged 100% of the appointment fee if you No call/no show your appointment.
- Cancelling or Rescheduling without at least 24 hours notice: Last minute cancellations or reschedules do not allow us enough time to attempt to fill the appointment slot, therefore you will be charged a $30 fee the first time you fail to give at least 24 hours notice. Future late cancellations will incur a fee up to 100%.
- Arriving Late: Your treatment time will be shortened to fit into the time you’ve allowed. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late your appointment is forfeited and you will be responsible for the appointment fee.
- Your appointment is your responsibility: While we offer email, text message, and phone reminders, failing to receive them or read them does not waive your responsibility for your appointment time. Parents, you are responsible for your minor children’s appointment times and the fees they may incur for not attending them.
- Exchanges or store credit given on unopened & unused product within 10 days of purchase.
- Opened skin care products will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Shipping charges are non refundable.
- All Sales are final on services, treatments, pre-paid series, and gift cards.
- Cell Phones/Devices: We request that you turn off your cell phone upon entering the lobby so as not to disturb your treatment or other guests.
- Pets: No pets are allowed in the lobby or treatment rooms (this policy does not apply to animals that are used to assist, support or provide service to persons with disabilities).
- Inappropriate Behavior: We reserve the right to refuse or terminate any appointment for inappropriate behavior. If an appointment is terminated due to lewd or other inappropriate behavior, the full amount of the service will be charged. If a session is terminated due to inappropriate behavior, we reserve the right of refusal for any and all future appointments. There are no exceptions to this policy.